Terms and Conditions for CBAF Prize Draw
1. This prize draw is open to existing customers of Close Brothers Asset Finance, Close Brothers Commercial Finance, Close Brothers Business Finance and Braemar Finance.
2. Participants enter the survey via a URL link sent to them by email by BVA BDRC Continental or by participating in the survey by telephone.
3. If you have any queries regarding the email invite and survey link, please contact the researchers in charge of the study at BVA BDRC Continental via:
4. All participants of the survey giving their name at the end of the survey will be automatically entered into the prize draw. If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw, please contact the researchers in charge of the study at BVA BDRC Continental via: CBAF@bva-bdrc.com
5. This Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 31st July 2015. Only one entry per person.
6. There will be five winners selected at random from all survey participants. The winners will be selected at random from all completed entries by an independent person at BVA BDRC Continental within 7 days of the survey closing. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the draw taking place. BVA BDRC Continental’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize will be £100 Amazon vouchers (one £100 voucher per winner) in the form of either an electronic gift certificate (sent by email) or a gift card sent by post. The format of this will be discussed with each winner when they are informed about their prize. As an alternative, each prize winner can choose for the equivalent amount (£100) to be donated to a charity of the winner’s choice. There is no cash alternative.
8. Close Brothers and BVA BDRC Continental reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. We will use your name and contact details to inform you if you have been successful in the prize draw. Additionally, if you specify when leaving your feedback that you have opted to be contacted by us or Close Brothers Asset Finance/Close Brothers Commercial Finance/Close Brothers Business Finance/Braemar Finance (as appropriate), then we will use your contact details in order to do this. We will not use your name or contact details for any other purpose. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The promoter is Close Brothers Asset Finance, Unit D Telford Court, Chester Gates, Dunkirk, Nr Chester, CH1 6LT