Holiday Trends 2020By Jon Young
Our free annual report on the state of the UK holiday market is now available. Download your copy here.
The research was conducted amongst a nationally representative sample of 1,000 UK residents in January, with a follow-up wave at the end of March.
The report looks at trends in:
- Overseas holiday choices: pre and post COVID-19
- UK holiday choices: pre and post COVID-19
- Sustainable tourism: what people care about, the behaviour they are willing to change, and the language and people they will respond to
- Information influences: how people plan and book their trips, and what makes OTAs so appealing
- The changing holiday landscape: solo travel, multi-generational travel and accessible tourism
The research is presented in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and includes input from some of the tourism industry’s leading voices, including: Noel Josephides (Sunvil and AITO), Samantha Richardson (NCTA), Vicky Smith (Earth Changers), Patrick Begg (National Trust), Anthony Rawlins (Digital Visitor) and Debbie Marshall (Silver Travel Advisor).
Fill in the form below to get your copy of Holiday Trends