Voice of the Resident
Use of the home is transforming and residents are demanding more from their property, their local environment and infrastructure. Voice of the Resident is a new, multi-client insight programme helping brands to identify and engage with emerging residential trends across the UK.
The Voice of the Resident prospectus has been updated to reflect the Covid-19 pandemic in the UK.
Voice of the Resident provides broad and deep coverage of residents’ relationship with their home, including:
- Property layout and furnishing
- Ways in which residents insure and protect their homes
- Use of the home as a workplace
- The role of estate agencies and other intermediaries in property sale and rental
- Adoption and use of smart-home technology
- Decisions on heating, energy and water suppliers
- Telecoms, broadband and in-home entertainment services
- Grocery shopping and home delivery services
- Local transport infrastructure
- Sustainability opportunities such as green home improvements and suitability for electric vehicles
Voice of the Resident is based on a large, representative survey of UK residents. With an appropriate blend of ages, homeowners vs renters, property types and regions. 7,000 interviews with household decision-makers are conducted in Q1, each lasting 30 minutes.
Download the prospectus for full sample details, survey schedule and a draft questionnaire.
Please fill in the form below to get the prospectus, where you'll find all the details regarding the subscription. The deadline for founding subscriptions is Friday 31st July 2020.