Property and Real Estate Research
People involved in property delivery, management and investment face an unprecedented set of environmental, structural and regulatory pressures to deliver measurable value. Many often struggle with a lack of resources and expertise to implement effective measurement which can withstand stakeholder scrutiny.
For many years now, the UK’s Property & Real Estate sector has benefitted from our impactful research insight. As an independent partner, we design and deliver robust insight-led programmes which can be plugged in across the value chain. Our work includes product concept testing, user experience measurement and benchmarking, and colleague and employee feedback systems.
BVA BDRC’s Property & Real Estate research service, headed up by Board Director Mark Long, is for:
• Housing Associations
• REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
• Mortgage Lenders
• Asset Managers
Our recent projects include:
• Checking legislative compliance across the Private Rental Sector for a Government body.
• Optimising investment strategy in the hotels sector for an investment management client.
• Benchmarking the renter experience across a diverse property portfolio for a major landlord.
• Mystery shopping the shopping mall visitor experience for a commercial landlord.
Our insight creation comes in many forms. Our methods include ‘Nudge’ techniques which are grounded in behavioural science, one-to-one depth interviews and ongoing, quantitative sentiment tracking.
Download our credentials below. Or, even better, call Mark Long to discuss your specific requirements: +44(0)7966 454958.