London M&E Site Inspection Benchmark
Meetings and Events site inspections - how do your venue showrounds compare?
Site visits are a hugely important factor in event bookers' final venue selection decisions. Getting your showround wrong just isn't an option, regardless of whether the purpose of the visit is to make a selection decision or ratify one.
In fact, over a quarter of corporate bookers and half of agent bookers rely on the site visit to decide which venue to book.
BVA BDRC will send mystery auditors to a section of meetings and events venues in London to obtain a fly-on-the-wall view of how showrounds perform and compare. They will follow the path customers make in the lead up to booking a venue.
- Potentially identify why you may not be converting enquiries into business
- Monitor the end to end booking journey
- Identify strengths and weaknesses compared to competitors
- Inform future training
All site inspection auditors are experienced hotelier and/or MICE professionals. Auditors are selected based on their present and past practice, showing an up-to-date and relevant handle on the current industry standards.
Auditors will act as an 'in-house' booker, drawing on their skills to proceed as they would in a real life scenario. Mystery identities will be issued along with company credentials and a Google presence, so they go undetected.
Subscribers will receive
- An inspection scorecard with valuable comments and feedback within two weeks of visit
- Interaction timeline - a snapshot of all interaction between the auditor and the venue from start to finish.
Find out more and subscribe
Or contact us for pricing and further information.