Global Sustainable Hospitality Trends 2023
Ready to unlock the power of sustainable travel for your brand? Look no further than the Global Sustainable Hospitality Trends 2023 research programme.
Sustainability considerations are a growing infuence on customers' hotel choices. This shift is set to significantly impact the performance of hospitality businesses yet it also unveils an untapped opportunity for competitive advantage. Those hotels that gain a deep understanding of consumers' sustainability values and priorities can use this trend to their benefit.
Here's what our research offers:
Market Size and Segmentation: Discover the sustainable travel market's true size, segments, and value. Know your target audience inside out.
Hotel Attributes that Matter: Identify the sustainable factors guests and buyers truly care about when choosing accommodations. Understand the variations based on market, segment, occasion, and trip type.
Premium Value: Find out which hotel attributes customers are willing to pay more for. Create compelling experiences that drive revenue.
Brand Perception and Appeal: Benchmark your brand against competitors based on sustainable attributes. Learn how customers perceive your brand and leverage your strengths.
Influences on Behaviour: Dive deep into the factors that shape guest and customer behaviour beyond the product itself. Explore information, choices, trade-offs, incentives, offsetting, and prompts.
Our research answers key questions such as:
- What are the biggest markets and customer segments for sustainable travel?
- To what extent do sustainable values influence customer choices?
- What aspects of sustainability are customers willing to pay a premium for?
- How do customers perceive your brand and its competitors?
- How can you build confidence and trust with your customers?
- How do you target and influence the most appealing customer segments?
- How can you effectively influence customer choice and behaviour?
Gain both the consumer and business perspective:
- Online survey with consumers planning leisure accomodations in the next 12 months, with separate insights for over-40s and under 40s
- Online survey with business travellers and deep dive interviews with corporate travel managers - influential decision-makers in hotel selection
To learn more and get involved, please contact Richard.email@example.com.