Business Opinion Omnibus
Your monthly hotline to senior decision-makers
The Business Opinion Omnibus is an easily accessible way of learning about companies’ operations, concerns and plans for the future.
BVA BDRC's Business Opinion Omnibus is the ideal way to survey a validated sample of senior financial decision-makers without compromising on quality. Using a carefully selected business panel, we speak to business owners and senior financial decision-makers. You hear only from the people who matter and can rely on the results you receive.
The Omnibus allows you to place one-off questions, or choose to track a topic over time.
Our regular clients include high street banks, PR agencies and public sector organisations, who turn to the Business Opinion Omnibus for high quality dependable insight.
In May 2020, the Business Opinion Omnibus was used by UK Finance to survey businesses on how the Covid-19 crisis is affecting them. The research found that:
- Seven in ten UK businesses have been negatively affected by the coronavirus crisis
- Business lending schemes are being well targeted towards firms with a greater need
- Lenders are approving 90 per cent of applications for government-backed loans where a final decision has been made
The full findings are available on the UK Finance website.
How it works:
Every month, 1,200 senior financial business decision makers are surveyed online. We charge on a per question basis, starting at just £500 per question, including the full support of our Omnibus team to ensure that your objectives are met in the most effective way. Unlike many other omnibus services, we don't charge an entry fee or stipulate a minimum number of questions. Final data is weighted to be representative of the UK business market.
Who we speak to:
- Businesses with a minimum annual turnover of £250,000
- Robust sub-samples in four main sectors (Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Services)
- Minimum of 100 respondents in key UK standard regions (allowing for robust sub-sampling)
- Wide spread of business sizes (turnover and number of employees)
View the Rate Card & Timetable for 2022
View the Rate Card & Timetable for 2023