Business banking service quality
Independent service quality survey results
Business current accounts - latest results
As part of a regulatory requirement, an independent survey was conducted to ask approximately 1200 customers of each of the 15 largest business current account providers in Great Britain and approximately 600 customers of each of the 5 largest business current account providers in Northern Ireland if they would recommend their provider to other small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The results represent the view of customers who took part in the survey.
For the latest published results, please select the region you wish to view below.
You can learn more about the methodology used in this survey here.
You can learn more about the personal banking service quality survey here.
Previous Results Published:
- Great Britain February 2023
- Northern Ireland February 2023
- Great Britain August 2022
- Northern Ireland August 2022
- Great Britain February 2022
- Northern Ireland February 2022
- Great Britain August 2021
- Northern Ireland August 2021
- Great Britain February 2021
- Northern Ireland February 2021
- Great Britain August 2020
- Northern Ireland August 2020
- Great Britain February 2020
- Northern Ireland February 2020
- Great Britain August 2019
- Northern Ireland August 2019
- Great Britain February 2019
- Northern Ireland February 2019
- Great Britain August 2018
- Northern Ireland August 2018