The Annual Mobility Study 201713/03/2018 By Mark Long
Our inaugural Annual Mobility study was first presented at the Clarity AutoConnect event in November 2017, and provides comprehensive research into UK-based consumer sentiment toward the automotive industry and mobility business models of the future.
The study investigates:
- The extent to which consumers have access to cars and/or use public transport
- The impact of rural/urban living on consumer sentiment
- Attitudes toward mobility and short/mid-term mobility options
- Whether consumers are aware and willing to engage with emerging mobility solutions
- The future of the automotive industry
To access an extract from the report, simply fill in the form below.