Out Now: MeetingsMetrix 2019
Our annual report on the meetings industry is now available
- Which brands are best known and most liked by meeting bookers
- What is happening to meetings rates
- What matters most to event bookers or hosts
- Why events are being held offsite
- Why venues are chosen
- Which brands are most thought to be modern, impressive, excellent, poor, consistent, proactive or flexible
Fill in the form below for more information about the report and how to get your copy.
2019 BRAND AWARDS – Check out and follow our LinkedIn page to find out which brand will be “No.1 Brand” and which is “Most Improved” for the year.
Brands included: Amba Hotels, Best Western, Conrad, Courtyard by Marriott, Crowne Plaza, De Vere, DoubleTree by Hilton, etc.venues, Guoman, Hallmark Hotels, Hampton by Hilton, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel du Vin, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, ibis, InterContinental, Jury’s Inn, Le Méridien, Leonardo Hotels, Macdonald, Malmaison, Marriott, Meliá Hotels & Resorts, Mercure, Millennium, Novotel, Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza, Premier Inn, Principal, Pullman, QHotels, Radisson Blu, Ramada, Regus, Renaissance, Sheraton, Sofitel, The Ritz-Carlton, Thistle, Travelodge and Village Hotels